You don't need to build from the src tgz, the bin tgz contains a "docs"
directory, wherein you'll find both public-facing (@Public annotated
classes) and full javadocs in "apidocs" and "devapidocs" respectively. The
whole site and book are there too, but our release policy is to copy site
and book from master. The javadocs are generated with this build of this
release though.

-n