Yes, last write wins (with higher sequenceId). MemStore will resolve this
conflict and only the last
put will be added eventually, unless ... between these two puts MemStore's
snapshot is created.
I this case put #1 will be saved in  a snapshot and eventually will make it
into a store file, but this is just my speculations.

-Vlad