Hi hbase users,

[Reposting this issue]

Hbase-client 0.94.x is working fine in karaf environment. We are working on a
task to use latest/stable hbase-client 1.0.x version. Since the hbase-client
requires hbase-common, having both referred in our pom.xml, classes from
package hbase-common.jar's-org.apache.hadoop.hbase are not loaded and hitting
'java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:'. Not sure it is because the same package is
already loaded from hbase-client-1.0.1.jar.

I am also trying the servicemix bundle approach and raised
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMXCOMP-982

If any of you have used this version in karaf environment, please let me know
the pom.xml and features.xml changes. Any pointers will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Hari

[cid:image001.png@01D0A432.829F9180]