Hi Pubudu,

Please stop adding dev@ back to this email's recipient list; this isn't an
issue for HBase developers to address. Looking at what you've posted from
hbase-site.xml, I recommend you start with the HBase Ref Guide,
specifically section 2.4 on Fully Distributed setups [1]. I'd also
recommend trying to use hostnames instead of IP addresses in your
configurations, if possible; I've had issues in the past with DNS when
providing HBase with IP addresses instead of FQDNs.

[1] http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#quickstart_fully_distributed

-Dima