Hi , there

How many rows are there in the hbase table ? You want to achive the default
FilterList.Operator.MUST_PASS_ALL or
you just want to use or conditions for these filters ?

I think the reason is that this kind of filter list just go more scan work and
lower performance.

Best,
Sun.

CertusNet

???????? donhoff_h
?????????? 2015-09-23 16:33
???????? user
?????? HBase Filter Problem
Hi??

I wrote a program which function is to extract some data from a HBase table.
According to business requirements I had to use the PrefixFilter and the
SingleColumnValueFilter to filter the data.  The program ran very fast and
returned in 1 sec.

Considering I just need the rowkey of each record in my final result, I tried
to improve my program by using the PrefixFilter + SingleColumnValueFilter +
FirstKeyOnlyFitler. To my surprise the program ran very slow this time. It run
about 20min and still not finished. So I had to kill it.

Does anybody know the reason that cause my program run such slow?  Since I set
the PrefixFilter as the first filter in the FilterList object, I think the
program should ran fast.

Many Thanks!