Serega,

I agree with Anil Gupta that direct use of the Java API should prove much
more straightforward than indirectly invoking the HBase shell from within
Java.

If you need a brief "gist" example of how to use the Java API for HBase,
you can find one here:
https://gist.github.com/dvimont/a7791f61c4ba788fd827

Cheers,

Dan Vimont