From: Jean-Marc Spaggiari [mailto:jean-m...@spaggiari.org]
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2016 11:34 AM
To: user
Subject: Re: is it a good idea to disable tables not currently hot?

So you can safely increase your maximum region size to 10GB, which will divide
the number of regions by 2. When you will be on 1.1.2 you can also do online
merge to reduce this number of regions. The might help too.

JMS

Organizations<http://www.merkleinc.com/who-we-are-customer-relationship-marketing-agency/awards-recognition/500friends-merkle-company-named?utm_source=emailfooter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2016MonthlyEmployeeFooter>