>From region server log:

2016-04-11 03:11:51,589 WARN org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxnSocket:
Connected to an old server; r-o mode will be unavailable
2016-04-11 03:11:51,589 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Unable to
reconnect to ZooKeeper service, session 0x52ee1452fec5ac has expired,
closing socket connection

>From zookeeper log:

2016-04-11 03:11:27,323 - INFO  [CommitProcessor:0:NIOServerCnxn@1435] -
Closed socket connection for client /172.20.67.19:58404 which had sessionid
0x52ee1452fec71f
2016-04-11 03:11:53,301 - INFO  [CommitProcessor:0:NIOServerCnxn@1435] -
Closed socket connection for client /172.20.67.13:32946 which had sessionid
0x52ee1452fec6ea

Note the 26 second gap.

What do you see in the logs of the other two zookeeper servers ?

Thanks