We sell data. A product can be defined as a permission to access data (at a
cell level). Visibility Labels look like a very good candidate for implementing
this model.

The implementation works well until we create a new product over old data. We
can set the visibility label for the new product but, whoops, by applying it to
the relevant cells we've overwritten all the existing labels on those cells,
destroying the permissioning of our older products. What to do?

One answer would be to append the new visibility label to the existing label
expressions on the cells with an 'OR'. But I'm not sure that's possible .. yet?

Thanks,

Ben

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient and contains
information that may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not an
intended recipient, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this
e-mail and any attachments. Certain required legal entity disclosures can be
accessed on our website.<http://site.thomsonreuters.com/site/disclosures/>