Hi Ding,

I have increased the Heap to 2G , still getting out of memory exception .
Actually i had write the data to HBase at 40K writes/sec .
 Is there any parameter to tune up , as my knowledge "-
XX:CMSInitiatingOccupancyFraction=N " i tuned like this in HBase.
Is there any other parameter required to resolve this issue???

Best,
Karthik