thanks
in hbase 0.99.0,  I find the rb file: draining_servers.rb

i have some suggestions on this tool:
1. if I add rs hs1 to draining_servers, when hs1 restart, the zk node still
exists in zk, but hmaster will not treat hs1 as draining_servers
    i think when we add a hs to draining_servers, we do not need to store the
start code in zk, just store the hostName and port
2.  we add hs1 to draining_servers, but if hs1 always restart, we will need to
add hs1 several times
  when we need to delete the draining_servers info of hs1, we  will  need to
delete hs1 several times

finally, what is the original motivation of this tool, some scenario
descriptions are good.