RS_ZK_REGION_OPENED       (4, ExecutorType.MASTER_OPEN_REGION),there is a
relation between the enevt type "RS_ZK_REGION_OPENED" and pool
"MASTER_OPEN_REGION", but in hbase 0.98.10, we do not use these pools
anymoreexamples are :class AssignmentManagermethod: handleRegionin case
RS_ZK_REGION_OPENED, we construct a OpendRegionHandler and call the process
method, not submit this handler to pool(in class AssignmentManager, line 1078)