Thanks for the response Dima,

Please find below some of the details:

Hadoop Distribution: Hortonworks
Version: HBase 1.1.2.2.3.4.0
Cluster size: 40nodes

About Application:

We have an Apache Apex application, where in we have one of the programs, which
runs in 3 instances and does PUT operations simultaneously on a same Hbase
table.

Application is running fine from 3 -4 days, Although application recovered
automatically, want to know more details on these exceptions in the log:

Caused by: java.io.InterruptedIOException: #2, interrupted.
currentNumberOfTask=1
         at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.AsyncProcess.waitForMaximumCurrentTasks(AsyncProcess.java:1661)
         at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.AsyncProcess.waitForAllPreviousOpsAndReset(AsyncProcess.java:1687)
         at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.BufferedMutatorImpl.backgroundFlushCommits(BufferedMutatorImpl.java:208)
         at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.BufferedMutatorImpl.flush(BufferedMutatorImpl.java:183)
         at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.flushCommits(HTable.java:1449)
         at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.put(HTable.java:1040)

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,
Raja.