Hello,

I don't understand one parameter from hbase-site.xml :

<property>
  <name>hbase.rootdir</name>
  <value>hdfs://hdfsHost:8020/hbase</value>
</property>

What we have to put in that parameter if we configured HDFS cluster in HA
mode? I mean we have 2 name nodes (nn1, nn2) and 2 data nodes (dn1, dn2)
then which node we have to use in "hbase.rootdir" parameter?

The most logical answer is the name node which is currently active. But if
we will use active name node and it fails then hbase cluster becomes
unavailable even if our nn2 will change its status to active. Hbase cluster
will not understand that we have changed our active NN.

Moreover, I have configured HBase cluster with the following parameter:

<property>
  <name>hbase.rootdir</name>
  <value>hdfs://nn1:8020/hbase</value>
</property>

It doesn't work.
1. HMaster starts
2. I put "http://nn1:16010"; into browser
3. HMaster disappears

Here is my logs/hbase-hadoop-master-nn1.log :
http://paste.openstack.org/show/549232/

Please, help me to find out how to configure it

Sincerely,

Alexandr