Hi Ted,

The region server hosting hbase:meta only has the meta region on it so it
has 1 region while other region servers can have more than 100 regions on
them.
I didn't notice anything interesting in the logs in my opinion. Is there
anything in particular I should watch out for?
The hbase:meta table was major compacted yesterday and we're still
experiencing the issue.

Thanks for the quick response,
Tim