this is the log I am getting while running

2017-01-05 11:41:49,629 DEBUG
[B.defaultRpcServer.handler=15,queue=0,port=16020] ipc.RpcServer:
B.defaultRpcServer.handler=15,queue=0,port=16020: callId: 3 service:
ClientService methodName: Scan size: 23 connection: hostname:port
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.LeaseException: lease '706' does not
exist
at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.Leases.removeLease(Leases.java:221)
at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.Leases.cancelLease(Leases.java:206)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.RSRpcServices.scan(RSRpcServices.java:2491)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.protobuf.generated.ClientProtos$ClientService$2.callBlockingMethod(ClientProtos.java:32205)
at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcServer.call(RpcServer.java:2114)
at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.CallRunner.run(CallRunner.java:101)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcExecutor.consumerLoop(RpcExecutor.java:130)
at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcExecutor$1.run(RpcExecutor.java:107)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
2017-01-05 11:41:49,629 TRACE
[B.defaultRpcServer.handler=18,queue=0,port=16020] ipc.RpcServer: callId: 2
service: ClientService methodName: Scan size: 29 connection: hostname:port
param: scanner_id: 706 number_of_rows: 2147483647 close_scanner: false
next_call_seq: 0 client_handles_partials: true client_handles_heartbeats:
true connection: hostname:port, response scanner_id: 706 more_results: true
stale: false more_results_in_region: false queueTime: 1 processingTime:
60136 totalTime: 60137