Was any data added into this table region ? If not then you can skip this
region directory from completebulkload.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rajeshkumar J [mailto:rajeshkumarit8...@gmail.com]
Sent: 16 March 2017 17:44
To: user@hbase.apache.org
Subject: Re: hbase table creation

Ashish,

    I have tried as u said but I dont have any data in this folder

/hbase/tmp/t1/region1/d

So in the log

2017-03-16 13:12:40,120 WARN  [main] mapreduce.LoadIncrementalHFiles: Bulk load
operation did not find any files to load in directory /hbase/tmp/t1/region1.
Does it contain files in subdirectories that correspond to column family names?

So is this data corrupted?