So on the 2nd table, even if there are 4 CFs , while scanning you need
only data from single CF.  And this under test CF is similar to what u
have in the 1st table?  I mean same encoding and compression schema
and data size?   While creating scan for 2nd table how u make?  I hope
u do
Scan s = new Scan();
s.setStartRow
s.setStopRow