load-client is a native client which exercises puts / appends / increments
operations using multiple threads.
It also has logic to verify that data is written correctly using multi-get
/ get / scan operations.

The HBASE-14850 branch was made off of master branch. So the load-client
works with master branch.
As I said previously, it works with 1.1.2 cluster (and 1.2, 1.3 since RPC
is compatible).

w.r.t. general consumption, it is not fully ready yet.