We can't delete properties of column family. Either you have to use the
default value or we can set it to particular value.

Let's say if we want to remove bloom filter property  we can set the value
to NONE. means. Bloom filter is not applied while preparing HFile.  it can
acccept values[NONE(default value), ROW, ROWCOL].

Hope my explanation make sense. Happy new year 2018.

Thank you,
Naresh