Hi Ted,

We cleaned up all the snaphsots around Feb 7-8th. You were right that i
dont see the CorruptedSnapshotException since then. Nice observation!
So, i am again back to square one. Not really, sure why oldwals and
recovered.edits are not getting cleaned up. I have already removed all the
replication peer and deleted all the snapshots.
Is it ok if i just ahead and cleanup oldwal directory manually? Can i also
clean up recovered.edits?

Thanks,
Anil

--