$ jar tvf
~/.m2/repository/org/apache/hadoop/hadoop-mapreduce-client-jobclient/3.0.0/hadoop-mapreduce-client-jobclient-3.0.0-tests.jar
| grep MiniMRCluster
  1863 Fri Dec 08 11:31:44 PST 2017
org/apache/hadoop/mapred/ClusterMapReduceTestCase$ConfigurableMiniMRCluster.class
  9947 Fri Dec 08 11:31:44 PST 2017
org/apache/hadoop/mapred/MiniMRCluster.class
   576 Fri Dec 08 11:31:44 PST 2017
org/apache/hadoop/mapred/MiniMRCluster$TaskTrackerRunner.class
   573 Fri Dec 08 11:31:44 PST 2017
org/apache/hadoop/mapred/MiniMRCluster$JobTrackerRunner.class

KeyStoreTestUtil is in hbase-http module.
ProcedureTestingUtility is in hbase-procedure module.

You can run the following command prior to importing projects into Eclipse:

mvn clean package -DskipTests eclipse:eclipse