The hbase-spark module in the HBase project (which hasn't yet made it
into a release) is FWICT the eventual replacement for both the
Cloudera Labs SparkOnHBase and the Hortonworks SHC.

The code in the hbase-spark module started as an update of the
SparkOnHBase code and then quickly expanded via contributions from the
SHC folks to incorporate the features they wanted to provide. So while
it is safe to say the current code "comes from" both of those efforts,
it no longer looks like either of them.