Hi Elser

I have clearly total about rowkey does I am talking about data? see below
what I have told about rowkey

SALT_ID_DayStartTimestamp_DayEndTimeStamp_IDTimeStamp

Problem is this you are not understanding the question and just telling
what you know, even on slack you are saying same thing.
Question is simple if I put salt (which can be any arbit char or genrated
hash any thing) at the begning of the rowkey why my data not getting
distributed
Please note this is not pre splitted table.

Thanks
Manjeet Singh

--
luv all