MetaScan is so slow.
When I invoked `regionLocator.getAllRegionLocations()` method, It throw
`org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.RetriesExhaustedException: Can't get the
locations` Exception.

Best regards,
Minwoo Kang

보낸 사람: Kang Minwoo <minwoo.k...@outlook.com>
보낸 날짜: 2019년 2월 27일 수요일 13:48
받는 사람: user@hbase.apache.org
제목: Re: HBase client spent most time in ThreadPoolExecutor

Thank you for your reply.

I looked around thread dumps.

My Client has 256 connections.
but only one connection state is RUNNABLE. others state are TIMED_WAITING
(parking).

Best regards,
Minwoo Kang

보낸 사람: Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
보낸 날짜: 2019년 2월 27일 수요일 01:32
받는 사람: user@hbase.apache.org
제목: Re: HBase client spent most time in ThreadPoolExecutor

Minwoo,

You have found an idle thread in the threadpool that is waiting for
work. This is not the source of your slowness. The thread is polling the
internal queue of work, waiting for the next "unit" of something to do.

You should include threads like these from your analysis.