Hi,

The intent of this mailing list is to act as a place for users to ask questions about Apache HBase. Individuals who feel more comfortable communicating in Chinese should feel welcome to ask questions in Chinese on this list.

We hope that this list will be well received by our users and that it will help those who do not speak English as a first language engage with others more effectively. As with all things, please be mindful that questions may take some time to be answered on this list as only a subset of our HBase community can communicate in Chinese effectively.