Hi Atul questions about Phoenix support is better done through the apache
phoenix mailing lists.  Depending on you use patterns Phoenix may or may not
perform better than only Hbase.  I'm happy to invite you to the apache phoenix
slack as well if you reach out to me though you are more likely to hit a wider
audience in user@phoenix.

Daniel Wong

On 2021/08/22 10:34:28, "Gupta, Atul" <atul.gu...@lowes.com> wrote:
> Hi HBASE PMC Members.
>
> Greeting!
>
> We are one of the active users of HBASE and Phoenix. There are number of
> HBASE RT/Batch use cases are running in Lowes. I’m owning platform team, so
> my team is responsible for maintaining and support the HBASE business use
> cases.
> In last few months we are facing number of challenges due to read/write
> latencies.  I have reached out directly to PMC members, and everyone has
> suggested me to write to user mail group.
>
> We are writing data into HBASE using Phoenix which is I guess not a
> recommended method if someone is looking for high throughput. Do we have any
> document regarding this? Also, what are Phoenix limitations if any?
>
> Do we have SLACK channel which I can join to clarify my some of doubts
> quickly?
>
> Looking for your quick response on this.
>
> Thanks,
> Atul Gupta
> Sr. Director, Data Engineering
> Lowes
> ________________________________
> NOTICE: All information in and attached to the e-mails below may be
> proprietary, confidential, privileged and otherwise protected from improper
> or erroneous disclosure. If you are not the sender's intended recipient, you
> are not authorized to intercept, read, print, retain, copy, forward, or
> disseminate this message. If you have erroneously received this
> communication, please notify the sender immediately by phone (704-758-1000)
> or by e-mail and destroy all copies of this message electronic, paper, or
> otherwise. By transmitting documents via this email: Users, Customers,
> Suppliers and Vendors collectively acknowledge and agree the transmittal of
> information via email is voluntary, is offered as a convenience, and is not a
> secured method of communication; Not to transmit any payment information E.G.
> credit card, debit card, checking account, wire transfer information,
> passwords, or sensitive and personal information E.G. Driver's license, DOB,
> social security, or any other informati
 on the user wishes to remain confidential; To transmit only non-confidential
information such as plans, pictures and drawings and to assume all risk and
liability for and indemnify Lowe's from any claims, losses or damages that may
arise from the transmittal of documents or including non-confidential
information in the body of an email transmittal. Thank you.