Bump and also send this to user@hbase.

We need to find a way to deal with the current situation where
contributors can not create a Jira account on their own...

At least, we need to change the readme on github page, web site and
also the ref guide to tell users how to acquire a jira account...

Thanks.

张铎(Duo Zhang) <palomino...@gmail.com> 于2022年11月27日周日 22:06写道: