Hive CLI interprete ';' as the end of a command. You should put this property
in hive-site.xml:

<property>
  <name>hive.stats.dbconnectionstring</name>
  <value>jdbc:mysql://localhost/mstore</value>
  <description>The JDBC conneciton URL. For example,
jdbc:mysql:localhost/stats_db?createDatabaseIfNotExist=true&amp;user=stat_u;password=pass</description>
</property>