On Jun 27, 2011, at 5:16 PM,  wrote:
> I don't have control over the MoinMoin server; if someone has something
> specific they can create an INFRA request, but the page name translation is
> not 1-to-1, so it's probably not worth the effort; the old stuff should age
> out, and the new stuff will get crawled soon enough.

Hmm, but looks like there's a robots.txt which blocks crawlers in

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence

Instead, from looking at other projects such as Avro, I guess the crawlers are
supposed to hit the generated HTML under

https://cwiki.apache.org/Hive

But the HTML pages only seem to get regenerated on edit, so most of them aren't
there post-import; let's see if a cron job kicks in.

Also, the CSS is missing border padding, so we'll need to fix that.

JVS