From: Vikas Srivastava <vikas.srivast...@one97.net>
To: user@hive.apache.org; Ayon Sinha <ayonsi...@yahoo.com>;
sonalgoy...@gmail.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 11:04 PM
Subject: Re: Data migration in Hadoop

thanks Ayon and sonal,

one more thing

question:- does the imbalance size in cluster is of any datanode create a
problem...or have any bad impact

Acc to what you are saying

my cluster would be of 10 DN of (2tb hdd) and 1 DN of (8tb HDD)  does this make
any bad impact.

please suggest.. this all config with 16 gb ram

Regards
Vikas Srivastava

What you can do for each node:

--