Hi All,

I want some read-only data to be available at the reducers / transform
scripts. I am trying to use distributed cache to achieve this using
the following steps:
1.  add file s3://bucket_name/prefix/testfile
then
2.  "list file" to find out the location of local copy of testfile.
it shows the locally file is stored at
"/mnt/var/lib/hive_05/downloaded_resources/testfile"

3. reduce script code ( in php)
#!/usr/bin/php
<?php
$fin=fopen("/mnt/var/lib/hive_05/downloaded_resources/testfile","r");
$line=fgets($fin);
?>

4. the reduce script throws an error "no such file or directory
/mnt/var/lib/hive_05/downloaded_resources/testfile ".

5. On ssh, I found that the file was indeed present at
"/mnt/var/lib/hive_05/downloaded_resources/testfile".

Plz help. Is this the right way to pass some info to the reduce
scripts. If yes, what I could be missing here? Else, any other
possible way(s)!!

Thanks

Mohit