I have  some data generated from a Pig script  which is LZO compressed.  There
is no indexer run on this data .   I created an external table on hive   on top
of this data . Here is the    create table script .

CREATE EXTERNAL TABLE tmp_hive(domain string,url string)  ROW FORMAT DELIMITED
FIELDS TERMINATED BY '\t'  STORED AS INPUTFORMAT
"com.hadoop.mapred.DeprecatedLzoTextInputFormat"  OUTPUTFORMAT
"org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.io.HiveIgnoreKeyTextOutputFormat" LOCATION
'/tmp/test2';

However, when I  try to query this table, I get this error .

Failed with exception java.io.IOException:java.io.IOException: No LZO codec
found, cannot run.

What am I missing?  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Sam William
sa...@stumbleupon.com