Eduardo,

Beside the mapreduce/streaming/hive/pig/sqoop/distcp action, Oozie has a
JAVA action (to execute a Java Main class in the cluster), a SSH action (to
execute a script via SSH in a remote host), and a SHELL action (to execute
a script in the cluster).

Would you mind explaining what does your m6d extension that JAVA, SSH or
SHELL cannot do to in a similar way?

Thanks.

Alejandro