Check out these...

   - Pentaho – http://www.pentaho.com/hadoop/, Business Intelligence Player
   Pentaho Embraces
Hadoop<http://ostatic.com/blog/business-intelligence-player-pentaho-embraces-hadoop>
   - Intellicus – Intellicus to support Hadoop framework for Large
Data<http://www.intellicus.com/about/news_room/news_room.htm>
   - Talend – Hadoop Support Available from Industry’s Leading Open Source
   Data Integration
Provider<http://www.talend.com/press/Talend-tackles-big-data-with-Apache-Hadoop.php>
.
   However,  Hadoop features will only be in Talend’s Integration Suite and
   will not, according to a company spokesperson, be available in Talend’s
   open source core product, Open
Studio<http://www.talend.com/products-data-integration/talend-open-studio.php>
   .
   - Microstrategy (with Cloudera) – *MicroStrategy* Announces Support for
   Apache
*Hadoop*<https://microstrategy.com/news/pr_system/press_release.asp?ctry=167&id=2075>
   - Cloudera  is also doing something with Quest team-

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/06/21/cloudera_and_quest_team_on_oracle_connector/

Regards

∞
Shashwat Shriparv