Hi,

I am using Hive 0.9 and try to execute a simple API:
IMetaStoreClient metastoreClient = HiveUtil.getMetastoreClient(HiveUtil.createHiveConf(_metastoreUri, _hadoopProperties));
            try {
                metastoreClient.tableExists("anyTableName");
            } catch (Throwable e) {
                throw new InterruptedException("Can't read table names: " + ExceptionUtil.getFirstMessage(e));
            } finally {
                metastoreClient.close();
            }

My Hive and Hadoop servers are running on local system and the metaStoreClient mentioned in the code is a valid one.
But, I keep on getting the exception:
org.apache.thrift.transport.TTransportException: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out

Am I making any configuration mistake??