Hi there,

We're working on some queries that use buckets to improve performance with
like 1000x. However we ran into a problem. When we use a fixed hardcoded
date it works fine:

SELECT * FROM standard_feed WHERE bdate='2012-09-01'
*Starts a job with 6 mappers, 2 reducers*

When we use it dynamically:
SELECT * FROM standard_feed WHERE bdate=to_date(unix_timestamp())
*Starts a job with 1000 mappers, 2 reducers*
*
*
What's the problem here? The result of the to_date of the current timestamp
should be equal to a normal fixed date? Does anyone have a solution?

Best regards,

Robin Verlangen
*Software engineer*
*
*
W http://www.robinverlangen.nl
E ro...@us2.nl

Disclaimer: The information contained in this message and attachments is
intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee and may be
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are reminded that
the information remains the property of the sender. You must not use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. If you have
received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and
irrevocably delete this message and any copies.