I am getting below error when loading zip file

Driver returned: 9.  Errors: Hive history
file=/tmp/hue/hive_job_log_hue_201209300434_1768401171.txt
Failed with exception Error moving:
hdfs://localhost:54310/user/manish/input/zip/11sep12.zip into:
/user/manish/input/zip
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.MoveTask

My load statement is: LOAD DATA INPATH '/user/manish/input/11sep12.zip'
OVERWRITE INTO TABLE `pageview_zip`

Table definition:
CREATE external TABLE pageview_zip
(
C_0 STRING,
C_1 STRING,
C_7 MAP<STRING,STRING>,
C_8 STRING,
C_13 MAP<STRING,STRING>,
C_21 STRING
)
COMMENT 'Page View'
ROW FORMAT DELIMITED FIELDS TERMINATED BY ' ' COLLECTION ITEMS TERMINATED BY
';' MAP KEYS TERMINATED BY '='
STORED AS TEXTFILE LOCATION '/user/manish/input/zip'

Thank You,
Manish