Hello,

I have copied jar file into /usr/lib/hive/lib folder on all the nodes. I am
able to use it on Hive CLI with the command

hive --auxpath /usr/lib/hive/lib/<jarfile>

Then I am able to run my Hive SQLs successfully.

But the same queries fail to  run in Hue/Beeswax. It's not finding the jar
file.

I tried setting hive.aux.jars.path property in hive-site.xml on all nodes.
I have also tried setting that property in  Beeswax Server Hive
Configuration Safety Valve of Cloudera Manager. But still not able to
resolve the issue.

How do I make it work in Hue / Beeswax? Is there a way to set the --auxpath
there?

I am running hive 0.7.1 on CDH3U5 ( hue-1.2.0.0+114.35-1)

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Sadu Hegde
*