[-user@hive, +user@sqoop]

Hi Cyrille,
this seems to me more a Sqoop issue than Hive issue, so I've moved this email
to user@sqoop mailing list. I'm keeping user@hive in Bcc so that the mailing
additional feedback.

> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Found
> class org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.JobContext, but interface was expected

Exception that you're getting is typical when one is running code compiled
against Hadoop 2.0 on Hadoop 1.0 or vice versa. You've specified that you're
running Sqoop 1.4.2 --hadoop1.0.0.0, but that do not seem to be the case. Would
you mind downloading it again from our mirror [2] and retrying it?

Jarcec

Links:
1: http://sqoop.apache.org/mail-lists.html
2: http://www.apache.org/dist/sqoop/1.4.2/