From: Chunky Gupta <chunky.gu...@vizury.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 17:15:37
To: <user@hive.apache.org>; <bejoy...@yahoo.com>;
<snehalata_bhas...@syntelinc.com>
Subject: Re: Adding comment to a table for columns

Hi Bejoy, Bhaskar

I tried using FORMATTED, but it will not give me comments which I have put
while creating table. Its output is like :-

col_name                data_type               comment
c                        string                  from deserializer
time                    string                  from deserializer

Thanks,
Chunky.