Hello

I have been stuck on this issue for quite some time and was wondering if anyone
sees any problem with this that i am not seeing:

I have verified the file exists here and have also manually pasted the file
into the tmp folder but still running into the same issue.

I am also wondering which folder this maps to in my local drive:
hdfs://ubuntu:9000/

hive> LOAD DATA INPATH '/tmp/o_small.tsv' OVERWRITE INTO TABLE odata ;
FAILED: SemanticException Line 1:17 Invalid path ''/tmp/o_small.tsv'': No files
matching path hdfs://ubuntu:9000/tmp/o_small.tsv

I have verified the file exists here and have also manually pasted the file
here but still running into the same issue.
Please let me know if u have any suggestions will be really appreciated.
Thanks
Sai