Hi,
I have a hive table which uses the jar file provided from the elephant-bird,
which is a framework integrated between lzo and google protobuf data and
hadoop/hive.
If I use the hive command like this:
hive --auxpath path_to_jars, it works fine to query my table,
but if I use the add jar after I started the hive session, I will get
ClassNotFoundException in the runtime of my query of the classes in those jars.
My questions are:
1) What is the different between hive --auxpath and "add jar" in the hive
session?2) This problem makes it is hard to access my table in the HUE, as it
only supports "add jar", but not --auxpath option. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Yong