Hi,
What are the steps one should follow to move hive from one server to another
along with hadoop? I've moved my hadoop master node from one server to another
and then moved my hive also. I started all my hadoop nodes successfully but
getting error while executing hive queries. It shows the below error and shows
my old master node ip address. java.net.ConnectException: Call to
192.168.99.33/192.168.99.33:50000 failed on connection exception:
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refusedJob Submission failed with
exception 'java.net.ConnectException(Call to 192.000.00.33/192.000.00.33:50000
failed on connection exception: java.net.ConnectException: Connection
refused)'java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Can not create a Path from an
empty string
I checked my hive-site.xml file i have given the correct new ip address. Anyone
pls tell me where would be the mistake here. I don't have any clue.

Thanks,
Manickam P