Hi All,

I have installed hive 4 months back, i don't have any database installed in
my system. till today it was working fine, but now i'm getting this
metadata error... can anyone please suggest me do i have to create any
settings for derby database to avoid this error??

error is like this..................................

" FAILED: Error in metadata: javax.jdo.JDOFatalDataStoreException: Failed
to start database 'metastore_db', see the next exception for details.
NestedThrowables:
java.sql.SQLException: Failed to start database 'metastore_db', see the
next exception for details.
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.DDLTask "

"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."

Cheers,

Maheedhar Reddy K V

http://about.me/maheedhar.kv/#