Wrong manipulation, mail was sent but not finished...

so, the script who call another script is here :

SELECT
                cal.dt_jour_deb
                FROM default.calendrier_hebdo cal -- Importer
ods.calendrier_hebdo
                WHERE cal.co_societe = '${hiveconf:in_co_societe}'
                AND cal.co_an_semaine = ods.package_date.get_semaine( --
script call
                ods.package_date.fcalc_idjour( -- Script call

What is the best way to do this in Hive ?