wow. good find Sha.

i see its marked critical. Hello!!  I mean, come on,  hive is _silently_
ignoring the where clause???   I'll check this out on my version (v0.10)
and confirm/deny its behavior there.

In the meantime i guess stay far far away from that form of insert
statement.  Who knows now what else is broken.  Sad.