Ok, thanks for this solution.

Unfortunately, i have rewrited my script like this :

INSERT INTO TABLE default.THM_CA_RGRP_PRODUITS_SEM

        SELECT
        '${hiveconf:in_co_societe}'               as co_societe,
        '${hiveconf:in_co_an_semaine}'            as co_an_semaine,
        a.type_entite                             as type_entite,
        a.code_entite                             as code_entite,
        a.type_rgrp_produits                      as type_rgrp_produits,
        a.co_rgrp_produits                        as co_rgrp_produits,
        SUM(a.MT_CA_NET_TTC)                      as MT_CA_NET_TTC,
        SUM(a.MT_OBJ_CA_NET_TTC)                  as MT_OBJ_CA_NET_TTC,
        SUM(a.NB_CLIENTS)                         as NB_CLIENTS,
        SUM(a.MT_CA_NET_TTC_COMP)                 as MT_CA_NET_TTC_COMP,
        SUM(a.MT_OBJ_CA_NET_TTC_COMP)             as MT_OBJ_CA_NET_TTC_COMP,
        SUM(a.NB_CLIENTS_COMP)                    as NB_CLIENTS_COMP
      from
        default.THM_CA_RGRP_PRODUITS_JOUR a
      JOIN default.CALENDRIER b
      -- A verifier
      WHERE a.co_societe = '${hiveconf:in_co_societe}'
      AND ('${hiveconf:flg_reprise_entite}' = 0 OR a.type_entite<>'MAG')
      GROUP BY
        a.type_entite,
        a.code_entite,
        a.type_rgrp_produits,
        a.co_rgrp_produits;
      HAVING
        a.dt_jour >= MIN(b.dt_jour)
        AND a.dt_jour < MIN(b.dt_jour)+1

And i have a new error :

FAILED: ParseException line 2:6 cannot recognize input near 'HAVING' 'a' '.'

My Hive version is 0.11 and HAVING function have been implemented in 0.7 so
it would work fine.

--
*Jérôme VERDIER*
06.72.19.17.31