Hi,

1. you may use Hadoop-mongodb connector, create a map reduce program
to process your data from mongodb to hive.

https://github.com/mongodb/mongo-hadoop

2. As an alternative you can also use pig mongodb combination to get
the data from mongodb through pig, then after you can create a table
in hive that will points to the pig output file on hdfs.

https://github.com/mongodb/mongo-hadoop/blob/master/pig/README.md

Regards
Jitendra