From: Nitin Pawar [mailto:nitinpawar...@gmail.com]
Sent: 16 September 2013 15:57
To: user@hive.apache.org
Subject: Re: Issue while quering Hive

Does your .gz file contains the data in sequencefile ? or its a plain csv?

I think looking at the filename its a plain csv file, so I would recommend that
you create a normal table with TextInputFormat (the default) and load data in
the new table and give it a try.

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 3:36 PM, Garg, Rinku